Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Book Reviews

Dear Readers,

I have failed you. As you may have noted, during the school year my posting were quite erratic. It's much harder to post when I'm trying to balance homework, research, life, and writing. During the summer with only work, research, and writing things are much simpler. (Yes, I just admitted to having no life in the summer - because its true).

But my lack of posting over the school year was not how I failed you. I failed you because I failed to post book reviews of all the books I read. Despite my schoolwork, I still managed to find time to read.

Eventually I hope to post some sort of review of these books - perhaps when I reread them one day. Or maybe I'll write up book reviews from what I remember. I hope to give you something. But in the meantime, in this post I will list the books I read and did not post about. If you are considering reading any of these books and want to know my opinion - feel free to comment or email me and I will give you my opinion. (Note: Some of the books are listed by series and not individual titles)

Books:
  • Safehold Series by David Weber
  • Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
  • The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
  • The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher
  • The Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks
  • The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud
  • The Keys to the Kingdom by Garth Nix
  • The Last Theorem by Arthur C. Clarke & Frederick Pohl
I think I read some other books - but I can't remember. It's possible I didn't read anything else (since I don't read as much during the school year anyone). I'll double check and update the list to let you know if I think of any others.

In the meantime, expect a real book review to be posted later this week (perhaps a couple - since I'm getting through books pretty fast).

Thank you for your patience with my crazy schedule - dear Readers. I will try to have a regular posting schedule over the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment