Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Books! Books! Books!

I couldn't do it. I couldn't finish the toad. It's halfway finished and sitting on my shelf. I was determined to finish it. I really was, but then something miraculous happened.

I received an ARC (advanced reading copy) of The Way of the Kings by Brandon Sanderson.

Brandon Sanderson is one of my current favorite living authors. Like he's at the top of the list. I have a lot of favorite books, but that doesn't make the writer my favorite author. In order to be a favorite author, the person has to consistently write pheneomenal books that I want to read. Brandon Sanderson does that.

Seriously, if you haven't read any of his stuff, you should, especially if you like fantasy at all. And if you like MG books, his MG series is fantastic.

Look him up. Read his books. You won't regret it.

So on to today's review. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment