Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm a Rambling Wreck From Georgia Tech....

(Apparently, my posting schedule is shifted by one day this week. Odd. But here is the second post of the week that should have been on Thursday but is instead on Friday.)

If you are a Georgia Tech student then you know what this week is: homecoming. And you know what homecoming means: the mini-500.

What is the mini-500? A tricycle race of epic proportions. Last year it was the key feature in Georgia Tech's commercial:



So the commercial was nice, but what is it really like? Well this video shows that last grueling bit up Freshman hill and around to the finish line. The girl with the paper plate that says '2' was my team, and Alisha, if you watch closely you're in this video:



Georgia Tech has great traditions, and even though I know I'm going to be at school all day today doing work, I feel excited and like the day will be short, because at 5:00 pm is the mini-500.

And tomorrow is Homecoming.



I am a Rambling Wreck from Georgia Tech and A HELLUVA ENGINEER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment